Random good picture Not show
1. Boxwood is used for making small carved objects and tool handles.
2. I don't know why anyone bothers to plant boxwood when this is available.
3. Boxwood wreaths hung on the doors, and windows were garlanded with tiny, winking lights.
4. First a boxwood blank was turned to a cylinder.
5. Boxwood grows slowly, but fast-growing privet can turn shaggy in a week.
6. We lurched toward the boxwood hedge and crouched behind it.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. The gratings were made from boxwood.
8. A large exceptionally well carved Huang-Yang ("boxwood") sculpture of Damo seated in meditation on a rockwork base.
9. Boxwood smaller, suitable for carving figures and animals, and other small pieces of desk furnishings.
10. I bought a lot of boxwood plants will yellow out new leaves wither, what are the reasons?
11. Fitted with ebony , rosewood or boxwood three different kinds of sets.
12. Use the boxwood carving into appearance, texture, elegant color, the longer the increasingly deep brightness, has been deeply favored collection lovers.
13. The boxwood comb is worth observing. Within a length of 5 centimeters, the comb has 74 teeth. It is much delicate than the general combs used nowadays.
14. Putian boxwood carving and wood carving delicate openwork longan to Kyo, elegant style for park, depicts is exquisite, hierarchy.
15. This swan comb is made of boxwood.
16. A brief moon between clouds outside sharpened the lines of boxwood that led to the wooden gate.
17. The first of these was wood engraving, done on the end-grain of boxwood with a burin rather than a knife.
18. The kinds of wood carving are mainly whitewood, blackwood and boxwood carvings.
19. Blue Bar a perfect place for a nightcap after enjoyable dinner at the Boxwood Cafe.
20. Other imperial memorabilia for sale will include an 18th-century ceremonial pearl necklace and a ruyi scepter carved of boxwood, both believed to have been owned by Emperor Yongzheng.
21. At the end, a darker path and two hollow balls of boxwood: several episodes of prepubescent sexuality occurred here.
22. I'm free and make a sword by hacksaw, a scabbard by wood, with corium covered on, and fittings by Shoushan stone and boxwood .
23. The old craftsmen often make use of ox stone, fish fin and boxwood to form the pattern and lay into the furniture of mahogany and rose wood.
24. We no longer make any ironwood netsuke , but we can offer same design boxwood netsuke .
25. The woods I want to use are Ebony, Rosewood and Boxwood.
26. Where and animal species, rare species are pine, Guangdong, South China hemlock, boxwood and other pearls.
27. The wood with the red color is bloodwood, the black is ebony and the yellow is boxwood.
28. Based on the techniques of traditional and foreign wood-carving, the boxwood carving has developed rapidly in Shanghai.
29. Eventually, Edison’s lab tested carbonized filaments made from plants as diverse as baywood, boxwood, hickory, cedar, flax and bamboo.
30. The brick path to the door was hemmed in on either side by tall, unkempt boxwood hedges.
More similar words: wood, woody, woods, sherwood, woodsy, wooded, wooden, bentwood, woodland, softwood, pinewood, redwood, woodshed, sapwood, woodman, plywood, woodcut, dogwood, woodlot, woodworm, woodenly, woodbine, heart wood, wood pulp, deadwood, teakwood, firewood, woodwork, woodwind, driftwood.