1. What sign of the Zodiac were you born under?
2. He showed me the zodiac panelling, and Lucia's secret hiding-place.
3. The zodiac sign would give him a long life and happiness.
4. My father, who was superintendent of the Zodiac to the end, stayed on, and moldered away with the towns.
5. The Zodiac was within fifty yards of annihilation.
6. Virgo is the sixth sign of the zodiac.
7. He usually spends about 14 years in each zodiac sign.
8. Aquarius is the 11th star of the sun zodiac signs.The symbol of Aquarius is water bearer.
9. Taurus Zodiac Sign Silver Wire Ring ANY Size Free S & H !
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. Yes, Ophiuchus is a constellation of the Zodiac, and every year the sun passes in front of Ophiuchus from about November 30 until December 17.
11. The signs of the zodiac are the constellations of stars within this band.
12. The lunar calendar designates one of 12 zodiac signs to each year.
13. Note: The Zodiac is known to intentionally misspell words and uses bad grammar in order to avoid identification and to presumably throw off professional code breakers.
14. The Chinese zodiac refers to a pure calendrical cycle; there are no equivalent constellations like those of the occidental zodiac.
15. Drummond was working on a book in collaboration with Zodiac Mindwarp.
16. These are the characteristics of the International Stock Exchange's own Taurus programme rather than one of the signs of the zodiac.
17. She found that local legends and place names corresponded accurately with the particular sector of the zodiac where they were found.
18. All this drew a predictably sceptical response from the archaeologists and historians, who hotly denied the existence of the Glastonbury Zodiac.
19. The goldfish is the rarely used thirteenth sign of the zodiac.
20. His fees were petty and he didn't bleed his patients with leeches or use strange zodiac charts and stupid incantations.
21. He sat hunched by the stern cleat, knife ready to cut the Zodiac free.
22. Trent wiped the rain from his eyes as he tried to calculate speed and distance against the drift of the Zodiac.
23. To Stubb, it represents much money and he sees various signs of the Zodiac in it.
24. The snake is sometimes decorated with signs of the zodiac.
25. But according to astrologers there are 12 signs of the zodiac.
26. Clever and adaptable Snake is the only coldblooded animal in the Chinese zodiac.
27. Cancer is one of the most feeling signs of the zodiac, and coming on New Year's Eve, everyone's emotions will intensify.
28. Do not get fooled by the symbol of this Zodiac sign! Although it is a feminine sign, the Virgo man is a complete man, with all his maleness and masculine charms!
29. We drew to your attention also, that there are, in fact, 13 signs of the Zodiac.
30. A Minneapolis astronomy teacher says the earth's wobble means the signs of the Zodiac have changed over time.
More similar words: odious, sodium, bodily, bodied, modify, modicum, commodity, prodigal, incommodious, methodical, embodiment, spasmodically, biodiversity, diary, media, india, Indian, median, dialog, diagram, cordial, mediate, Canadian, radiant, diamond, diamonds, diameter, diaspora, dialogue, diabetes.