Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Stop chipping halfway , you cannot chop down deadwood ; and keep chipping a way, gold and stone can be carved.
2. And therefore no slackers allowed! no deadwood! no lightweights! no loafers!
3. Deadwood was an opportunity he could not afford to give up, and so she seized the chance for a visit home.
4. Deadwood was just a blank space in the marriage.
5. Deliberately staffed with deadwood, the dynamite group was no threat to his own Great Group.
6. The remainder are standing deadwood, still valuable to the forest because of the life they support.
7. They have the deadwood on you now, for they know you took that girl into your room.
8. For a while, Deadwood was a sumptuous Victorian showplace of 25,000 people, with fine hotels and restaurants and electricity.
9. Learn how to play your partner's deadwood when knocking in the card game gin rummy from an expert card player in this free expert video.
10. Or Deadwood Dick, a South Dakota bronco buster and Indian fighter who was such a great marksman, he could choose a feather in an Indian headdress and knock it out with one shot at full gallop.
11. After cut of deadwood, the relative turning radius of a ship reduces greatly, and it is more significant in small rudder angle, however the course stability becomes worse.
12. So Deadwood was quite the rip-roaring town.
13. At last I had the deadwood on the Red Pony.
14. But opponents say it will almost double the population of little Deadwood, sending property prices skyrocketing.
15. The beaver skins that Oliver had sent her from Deadwood were a trouble.
16. South Dakota architect came in and restored the historic Bodega Saloon and several other Deadwood buildings.
17. It's a long, rough ride to the site of the Adams Museum's summer archeology camp, a former icehouse on the hills surrounding Deadwood .
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. Till that time, so-called me, so-called Dao, aren’t they just like the defoliation in autumn or the deadwood in winter? and they will be buried by a heap of loess?
19. What a shock! I thought you might have been killed by Captain Deadwood.
20. The Methods: Used have helped enormously in cutting out deadwood.
More similar words: hardwood, roadworthy, headway, make headway, headwaters, breadwinner, wood, woods, woody, sherwood, wooden, woodcut, woodland, driftwood, firewood, woodpile, woodsman, rosewood, heartwood, backwoods, sandalwood, hollywood, woodpecker, woodcutter, out of the wood, out of the woods, wooden spoon, dead, woodrow wilson, deadly.