Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Mrs. Morrell reached for a loop of garden hose.
2. I hacked up a loop program to test the computer's processing speed.
3. Loop that end of the rope through this and knot it.
4. A loop of wire held the gate shut.
5. Duclair is a small town on a loop of the River Seine.
6. The road went in a huge loop around the lake.
7. She put a loop of rope around the cow's neck.
8. The loop of string makes a handle for the parcel.
9. His mind kept turning in an endless loop.
10. Lawton had gradually been cut out of the loop on legal reviews.
11. The film is on a loop.
12. The road describes a long loop around the town.
13. I have to loop the rope round the gate of the garden.
14. The airman looped the loop three times and won the cheer in chorus from the spectators.
15. He tied a loop of rope around his arm.
16. The audio tape runs in a continuous loop lasting thirty minutes.
17. Loop the rope around the pole.
18. Make a loop in the string.
19. "Loop" is one of those computer words that has gained currency in society.
20. The tape ran in a continuous loop, repeating the same songs over and over.
21. Systems theory suggests that a closed loop of activity, left undisturbed, will replicate itself over and over.
22. Lay the two ends of string so they make a loop over each other.
23. Put the other end of the string through the loop.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. These activists don't want to feel out of the loop.
25. A lot of people want to be in the loop on this operation.
26. I think that the vice president was in the loop.
27. The result of the election knocked most people for a loop.
28. 'Bow' meaning the front of a ship, 'bow' meaning a loop made in a string or ribbon and 'bow' meaning a device used to shoot arrows are all homographs.
29. The best type of lock to use is one made from a loop of solid steel.
30. Computing becomes an end in itself as the fledgling hacker gets sucked into the loop between the human and the computer.