Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Journalists said there was a virtual news blackout about the rally.
2. She had a blackout and couldn't remember anything about the accident.
3. The Indian government has imposed a news blackout in Srinigar.
4. The president defended the news blackout, accusing the media of misinforming the people.
5. He had had a blackout after the accident.
6. The government imposed a news blackout during the crisis.
7. It was like the blackout, which Charles could suddenly remember with great clarity.
8. The U.S. and Russia agreed to a news blackout for the remainder of the talks.
9. Old blackout curtains staunch the break of day.
10. She had found a gap in the blackout material and had fixed her eye to it.
11. This is the third consecutive blackout for the Raiders and the eighth in their last 12 home games.
12. Are they for domestic only, do they have blackout dates or require reservations weeks in advance?
13. Utility officials said the blackout was unrelated to small power failures in San Francisco neighborhoods Monday and Tuesday.
14. A strict blackout was imposed in Pyongyang[sentencedict.com], and the populace was crowded into underground shelters as air raid sirens wailed.
15. With the Camp David news blackout still in force, there were again few details about the talks.
16. The blackout of stories makes its impossible for the lesser-known candidates to become hot contenders.
17. And nearby residents reported a six-hour blackout in the pre-dawn hours on Saturday.
18. The government have been accused of maintaining a news blackout over election fraud.
19. Power lines were blown down and we had a blackout of several hours.
20. As the crisis worsened,(sentencedict.com) the authorities imposed a news blackout .
21. It used to take hours to travel home in the blackout.
22. The hospital has an auxiliary power system in case of blackout.
23. In a bid for public notoriety, the bomber criticized the news blackout of his campaign.
24. I was billeted in Wolverton during the winter months, when the blackout was most restrictive.
25. It was like an earthquake here, for a few years, with a press blackout.
26. Scientists are concerned that a special event, such as a sunspot or supernova might occur during this long period of communications blackout.
27. Currently an adhoc value one third of the distance from the blackout point to the whiteout point is used.
28. The blizzard that brought Washington to a standstill extended the blackout for several more days.
29. Then they would be triggered and Bremen would suffer a massive communications blackout.
30. It was now November, and coming home in the blackout caused me a little nervous anxiety at first.
More similar words: black out, sack out, back out, black, for lack of, blacken, blacking, blackleg, blackball, jet black, black box, black eye, black hand, black list, black sheep, black swan, in the black, black hole, blacklist, blackmail, blackface, blackened, blackness, blackbody, black humour, black horse, black death, blackberry, a black sheep, black coffee.