Random good picture Not show
1. She never knew why they blackballed her from the club.
2. He was blackballed when he tried to join the Country Club.
3. He was initially blackballed because of a dispute he once had with a couple of the committee members.
4. After the scandal, she was blackballed from the party.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
5. Members can blackball candidates in secret ballots.
6. In 1962, Freed was fined $300 and blackballed from radio.
7. The whole city blackballed him.
8. The voting result after correcting shows, blackball scale of Yang Zhiyuan is added to 33. 7% , supportive bill scale is only 66. 3% .
9. The attempt to blackball it is neo- McCarthyism.
10. Will you blackball her if she tries to join our club?
11. Lawrence Talbot: I module blackball every of you!
12. Denial of a public-service job may blackball a person from future private employment as well.
13. Blackball me from eating yogurt on the met steps? You have nothing I need.
14. The Joker: I conceive some doesnt blackball you only makes you... stranger.
15. Take the real-life example of a job seeker whose ex-boss blackballed him.
16. It was not just the veto which caused a crisis of confidence: every member had the right to blackball an applicant.
17. He sued baseball for changes in the reserve clause that restricted player movement and was for ever blackballed.
18. The reporter learns, in joining the partner of the meeting and partner delegate, only Sun Yu cast blackball.
19. Weng points out that in a community so dependent on guanxi—relationships—defaulting on a contact’s loan could blackball you from future business opportunities.
20. Hobbledehoy. An unusual mailbox seen on the road to Blackball, West Coast of New Zealand's South Island.
21. Among them, at least 2 come from the assemblyman that Sakeqi belongs to alliance of political people motion overhand blackball.
22. According to the report, in the European Union in 15 countries, the 6 countries such as England, Spain cast ay to the proposal, the 6 countries such as France, Austria cast blackball.
More similar words: blackbody, blackboard, blackberry, snack bar, kickback, black, blacken, black out, blacking, jet black, black hand, blackleg, black list, blackmail, blackness, blacklist, black sheep, in the black, blackface, black hole, black horse, a black sheep, black magic, black humour, blacksmith, black death, black coffee, black market, black and blue, black panthers.