Random good picture Not show
1. She truned him down like a bedspread.
2. The bedspread was embroidered with cross-stitch.
3. Vicky's dark head rose from the bedspread.
4. Mary is stitching a bedspread.
5. The other was mussed, the bedspread pulled down and the pillows stacked against the headboard.
6. The bedspread is light, ribbed, with little tassels on the bottom.
7. Hugh lay awake in a tangle of candlewick bedspread.
8. A bedspread of the most exquisite, intaglio velvet was clutched round her shoulders.
9. A cover for a bed ; a bedspread.
10. The stand cloth, bedspread, pillowcase, blind, and lamp...etc. all want cooperativeness on the pattern style, hue.
11. Could you wash my bedspread please? And could I have my curtains washed?
12. Could you wash my bedspread, please ?
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
13. Bedding & Garment Products : Bedcover , Bedspread , Bedsheet, Blanket, Comforter, Towels and all kind of socks Etc.
14. Sorry about the coffee on your bedspread.
15. He put his hand on the bed, and left a splodge of blood on the bedspread.
16. Mother raised the roof when she saw the dog's muddy foot prints on her new bedspread.
17. I picked up the package of gum from the bedspread and held it in my hand and told him Thank you.
18. He had a large room on the second floor, with bright-green walls and a tangerine bedspread.
19. We kissed, we lay down on the worn chenille bedspread and slowly got out of our clothes.
20. Julie London selects her favourites 1 Moti-rib 100 percent cotton bedspread in Brick colourway.
21. The powdered sugar fell like fine snow on to the green bedspread.
22. An unabashed king-size bed made up with a flowered bedspread stands in the dead center of the room.
23. This gingham wallpaper coordinates with the floral pattern on the bedspread.
24. A pattern of red and green flowers is repeated on the bedspread and drapes.
25. But getting back to something else in your e-mail—I think what your cat Casper did when he was hiding behind that flap of bedspread falls under what I call Feline Physics.
26. The owner has told her that she can paint the walls and desk and chair, fix the gas oven, and wash the curtains and bedspread in order to make the room more comfortable.
27. To keep the bed clean, you should use a bedspread.
28. He laid her card and letter on the twill bedspread near the curve of her knees.
29. If you have any concerns about your hotel's cleaning practices, pack a queen-size sheet to throw over the bedspread so you're not exposed to dust mites, germs, or allergens lurking in the cover.
30. The huge chandelier came from our city home, and the bed cover was found in a brocante in the south of France and for many years was used as a curtain before an expert told me it was a bedspread.
More similar words: spread, spread out, spread over, widespread, endangered species, read, ready, bread, tread, dread, thread, reader, readily, dreaded, get ready, reading, already, misread, breadth, dreadful, readable, already in, readdress, readiness, threadlike, readmission, preach, bread and butter, preacher, preamble.