Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) She began to summarize the salient features/points of the proposal.
2) He read the salient facts quickly.
3) She pointed out all the salient features of the building.
4) The article presented the salient facts of the dispute clearly and concisely.
5) She pointed out the salient features of the new design.
6) For the more salient remarks on the matter, cf. Isis Unveiled, Vol. I.
7) For members of socially subordinate groups, subordination remains salient even though superordinates are not immediately present.
8) In looking at an Adams photograph, the salient effect is of sharp and even surreal contrast.
9) He summarized the salient points.
10) In the course of the assessment panel, several salient points were made.
11) The box below contains a list of salient points to check against your own company's report and accounts.
12) The salient points were as follows.
13) Tony Greenbank told Paul Ross of its most salient features and Paul worked out its locality.
14) The salient causal processes in the creation of this deferential coalfield culture are the subject of considerable debate.
15) He took me around our new offices, pointing out all the salient features.
16) Yet, Lord Taylor accuses newspapers of slanting accounts of sentences, of failing to convey salient facts.
17) Before we proceed to an analysis of that culture, a brief sketch of the salient features of contemporary Britain is necessary.
18) Blocs are being seen as increasingly irrelevant today largely because the global capitalist system is perceived as increasingly salient.
19) Each of the three functional areas is dealt with in terms of its salient features and its mainstream activities.
20) Doubts have been raised concerning the precise nature of Salmon's religious identity and experiences, but the salient details are unproblematic.
21) The list is not comprehensive or detailed but tries to focus on the most salient points.
22) Initially this focusing of attention is hypothesized to improve task performance by concentrating resources on the salient aspects of stimuli.
23) We need now only take note of the most salient features.
24) In Chapter 9, we examine some of the more salient differences in their experiences.
25) For example, what are your three to five most salient political beliefs?
26) Part of the skill of the interviewer is in extracting different salient points from individuals and appropriately weighting totally disparate facets.
27) All eyes were riveted on her in horror,(http://sentencedict.com/salient.html) the ladies speedily taking in three salient facts.
28) Before commenting, let me now briefly sketch out by way of summary the salient points of the monist argument.
29) But it might well be that an associatively activated X is simply not salient enough to produce effects of a measurable size.
30) Students are prone to explain undesirable features of a system in terms of its most salient characteristics.
More similar words: alien, client, resilient, commensalism, patient, lenient, ancient, incipient, nutrient, scientist, recipient, transient, efficient, scientific, sufficient, ingredient, orientation, entertainment, sentiment, sale, salad, sales, lie, salmon, dorsal, on sale, vassal, salary, for sale, lie on.