Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) She likes to adorn herself with jewels.
(2) Several magnificent oil paintings adorn the walls.
(3) These qualities adorn the character of Portia , and these go to accomplish a perfect woman.
(4) She loved to adorn herself with finery.
(5) He tried to adorn his story with a lot of lies.
(6) Mary loves to adorn herself with jewels.
(7) His water-colour designs adorn a wide range of books.
(8) Cobham might adorn a diplomatic mission but would surely mismanage a key political post such as that of Canterbury's archbishopric.
(9) Roman art continued to adorn the walls of churches and the sides of sarcophagi.
(10) Expect Mark and Jason Lee to adorn your screens right about now.
(11) No player did more to adorn the Premiership in its early years.
(12) Large, colorful graphs and charts will adorn the walls of most offices and factories of the workplace of the future.
(13) Several of Gemma's paintings adorn the walls.
(14) Of the fifteen rotary controls that adorn the S120's front panel, all except one is dual function.
(15) In Rio schoolkids adorn their workbooks with pictures of Michael Jackson.
(16) The forests adorn the earth, but shelter the serpent and lion.
(17) To ornament or adorn, often garishly.
(18) The forests adorn the earth - but shelter the serpent and the lion.
(19) Have the nearsighted patient of astigmatism, can you adorn invisible glasses?
(20) From adolescence onwards, they cosmetically adorn their lips, applying lipstick and colours. They have been doing so since ancient Egypt.
(21) To adorn or improve ( a section of ground ) by contouring and by planting flowers, shrubs, or trees.
(22) On a sunny day, it shimmers brightly, almost obscuring the fine frescoes and reliefs that now adorn the structure.
(23) He dyed doves various bright colours to fly around and adorn the folly and the town.
(24) The concrete garden path has been bricked over and vines adorn the white-painted exterior.
(25) Junction Produce front valance, air dam, front fog lamps, side rocker panels, rear valance apron, widen door panels and roof wing adorn the exterior of this M35.
(26) In the capital, Libreville – where Bongo's name and image adorn everything from stadiums to bottled water – internet services were cut for some time, restricting access to international news.
(27) Might as well buy an angel formative to place adorn article, put inside window edge or atelier , can strengthen its energy, conquer rival in love.
(28) If you are looking for a gem with a historic connection to England to proudly adorn your body, Cassiterite must surely be a first choice. Sentencedict.com
(29) Though most of the opulence can be found within, it is the beaten domes of metal that adorn the minarets that serve as a shining beacon drawing Islam's faithful to Salat .
(30) The grandest creations of the chorale from the twelfth to the eighteen century adorn his cantatas and Passions.