Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Cover with a cardboard frame - the acetate being centralised.
2. Transfer this information to an overhead projector acetate sheet.
3. Made mainly of man-made fibres such as viscose, acetate or blends.
4. Place the acetate film gently across the lower margin of the specimen where a pool of acetone will have collected.
5. Prices start at $ 20 for acetate shades and go up to several hundred dollars for pure silk.
6. Agar gel and cellulose acetate are the more commonly used media in the routine clinical laboratory. 189.
7. The chief products were acetic acid, acetate salts, mineral acids, albumen, pharmaceuticals, and other chemicals.
8. Place tissue paper between acetate sheets for storage, to prevent scratching.
9. Commercially produced cellulose acetate is now available in sheets and rolls in a wide range of thicknesses.
10. I kept the most valuable cards in acetate sleeves.
11. Conclusion:Taurine can protect from lead acetate toxicity in cultured cortex neurons.
12. Similarly, the citric acid cycle oxidizes acetate stepwise into CO2 with a net energy yield.
13. Objective To study the technical preparation of Bornyl Acetate dropping pills.
14. However, the effects of fludrocortisone acetate, particularly on electrolyte balance, but also on carbohydrate metabolism, are considerably heightened and prolonged.
15. Acetate cellulose sheet electrophoresis and electric blotting proved it to be an α1 - globulin.
16. Acetone, tetrahydrofuran, butyl acetate and carbon tetrachloride in liquid state were used to induce the crystallization of bisphenol-A polycarbonate (BAPC) film.
17. A second bug experienced a mutation that allowed it to make use of the acetate excreted from the first.sentencedict.com
18. Is the method of offering a pen-drawn circle on a sheet of acetate to a map satisfactory?
19. During the decades that followed the war, record collectors heard that acetate discs had been recorded but never broadcast.
20. Since hemoglobins A2 and C exhibit nearly the same mobility, they can not be differentiated on cellulose acetate. 217.
21. An interesting development is the direct synthesis of acetic anhydride, used to make cellulose acetate for photographic film base.
22. One of the original bugs had undergone a mutation that caused it to excrete acetate, an organic chemical.
23. The alternatives are then dialysis with a low-bicarbonate or acetate dialysate, or treatment with hydrochloric acid.
24. Support media that may be used for electrophoretic separations include agar gel, starch gel, cellulose acetate, and acrylamide.
25. AS - 2 thus obtained homogeneous as shown by Sepharose CL - 4 B column chromatography and cellulose acetate film electrophoresis.
26. During this period, the content of aromatic substance attained their own peak, including ethyl acetate, butanol, and 2 methyl butanol.
27. The preparation process of trimesic from mesitylene by air in a liquid phase oxidation under normal pressure with the catalysis of cobalt acetate and sodium bromide was studied.
28. Conclusion Conservative therapy, including colonic clyster and intravenous drip of octreotide acetate, is effective on most of the elderly with stercoral obstruction of colon.
29. It is reported that fusel oil can be used for synthesising mixing esters mainly inclusding amyl acetate when it is heated and back-flowed with Catalyst oil of vitriol or canon exchange resin.
30. The paper introduces a new method for the preparation of anhydrous plumbous acetate in the laboratory which is very convenient and saves time.
More similar words: cetacean, vegetate, estate tax, state income tax, real estate tax, secretary of state, face to face, face-to-face, facet, acetone, acetic, price tag, faceted, price taker, space-time, copacetic, acetylene, facetious, face the music, facetiously, inheritance tax, multifaceted, acetylcholine, surface tension, acetic anhydride, get at, racetrack, surface-to-air missile, cretaceous, water faucet.