Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Acetic acid is the chief active ingredient in vinegar.
2. Vinegar contains acetic acid.
3. The acetic acid process described above is an example.
4. Addition of acetic acid to the urine sample dissolves the salts and clears the urine.
5. An interesting development is the direct synthesis of acetic anhydride, used to make cellulose acetate for photographic film base.
6. The acid solution is a mixture of glacial acetic acid, acetic anhydride, and sulfuric acid.
7. The principal product of alcohol metabolism is acetic acid, which is useful in many ways.
8. The chief products were acetic acid, acetate salts, mineral acids, albumen, pharmaceuticals, and other chemicals.
9. The acetic acid reduces the slight solubility of the silver chloride produced during the titration, providing a sharper end-point.
10. Under above conditions, 95.6 % of acetic acid is converted, the yield chloroacetates is 89.6 %.
11. The characterization of FTIR demonstrates that the acetic acid species is adsorbed in the catalyst surface after reaction, especially the reaction with water.
12. To indicate the feasibility of using acetic ester carboxylation process in China based on making process comparison.
13. Dealcoholic and wine vinegar can also dilute acetic acid.
14. This process abandons the old idea that it is necessary to start with a two-carbon feedstock to make the two-carbon acetic acid.
15. The geologists took the nodules back to the laboratory and soaked them for months in acetic acid.
16. The XPS spectra of carbon fibers electrochemically oxidized in acetic acid, nitric acid, phosphoric acid, sulphuric acid and ammonium carbonate were fitted by a Gaussian Lorentzian mixed function.
17. Firstly, indoline - 3 - acetamide ( 9) was prepared from indole - 3 - acetic acid by catalytic hydrogenation, esterification and aminolysis.
18. Objective : To investigate the stable effects of AEO and AES on sodium hypochlorite and peroxy - acetic acid.
19. The analgetic effect was demonstrated using pain models induced by acetic acid.
20. Corrosively medium for chemical production such as sodium hydrate, caustic soda, sulfuric acid, nitric acid, acetic acid,[sentencedict.com] fatty acid.
21. In this paper, aspirin is synthesised through O- acylating reaction from salicylic acid and anhydride acetic acid with vita-mm C as catalyst.
22. The catalyst could also be used to catalyze esterification of acetic acid and hexoic acid with iso...
23. The energy saving and environmental protection measures of diketene production by acetic acid pyrolysis method were introduced.
24. Many of China's producers adopt interrupter chloration process by brimstone catalyst, however continuous chloration reactor by acetic anhydride catalyst has been used abroad.
25. The present study reported the effect of two male antifertility agents gossypol acetic acid and GTW on DNA of C3H10T1/2 mouse fibroblasts.
26. Bifidobacteria are nonmotile. anaerobic. and ferment lactose and other sugars to acetic and acids.
27. Ethylene glycol diacetate was synthesis from ethylene glycol and acetic acid by using p-toluene sulphonic acid as catalyst.
28. Acetobacter and Gluconobacter can be allowed to oxidize the ethanol to acetic acid and form a wine vinegar.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
29. The article is about how to use phosgene and p-nitrophenylamine to react in acetic ether's liquefier to produce p-nitro-phenyl isocyanate, Its best technological condition have been discussed.
30. This article refers to the synthesis of methyl isopropyl ketone using isobutylaldehyde - acetic acid as raw materials.
More similar words: facetious, ascetic, asceticism, face to face, facet, face the music, surface tension, heretic, emetic, poetic, pathetic, phonetic, kinetic, genetic, athletic, magnetic, frenetic, aesthetic, genetics, heretical, cosmetic, reticent, apathetic, athletics, synthetic, reticule, energetic, dietician, reticence, aesthetics.