1. Use acetone to remove nail polish.
2. After some initial problems, acetone was successfully produced in quantity.
3. Too much acetone will cause wrinkling, too little will cause air bells.
4. Cold water washes off fresh emulsion paint, and acetone removes cellulose.
5. Since Polygas comprises a small amount of acetone in carbon dioxide, the danger from an accidental release is low.
6. With practical examples, the industrial extraction process of acetone acid by using fermentation method as well as the core points in design were introduced in this article.
7. Acetone, tetrahydrofuran, butyl acetate and carbon tetrachloride in liquid state were used to induce the crystallization of bisphenol-A polycarbonate (BAPC) film.
8. UV absorber BAD is prepared with phenol, acetone, and salicylic acid as primary materials. The proper binding about acid agents and the annealed solvent are selected.
9. Acetone is used as solvent to avoid crystallization of the sample.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. Isopropenyl acetate was synthesized from ketene and acetone by direct esterification using strong acidic cation-exchange resin to substitute H2SO4 as catalyst.
11. The absorb experiment by acetone - air gas and water can realize the requirement of engineering exercises.
12. Kinetic behavior of condensation reaction of acetone and glycerol was experimentally studied.
13. As the rubber droplets lose the acetone solvent, they become tacky and agglomerate.
14. Pyruvaldehyde was synthesized with acetone or 1,2 propanediol as starting material respectively.
15. Impression smears of the filters on glass slides were air dried, acetone fixed and Gram stained.
16. However, the cheapest and most useful solvent for laboratory use is commercial grade acetone.
17. Place the acetate film gently across the lower margin of the specimen where a pool of acetone will have collected.
18. If a man drinks only an alcohol made from paint or varnish or polish or acetone then he will dream of vodka.
19. If you still don't believe me, try asking what acetone is.
20. The nano - was synthesized through the chemical oxidation method in an solution of acetone or diacetyl, separately.
21. Used Sansevieria trifasciata Prain as raw material, pigment was extracted by the diffusion solvent such as water, Alcohol, Ether, Acetone and so on.
22. A capillary gas chromatographic method for determination of the residual amounts of acetone, isopropanol and toluene in betaxolol hydrochloride is reported.
23. Under suitable conditions, the conversion on 1, 2 - propanediol asas % and the selectivity on acetone aldehyde %.
24. The invention provides a nail polish which comprises components such as phthalide leuco dye, acetone, developer, pearl powder and diluter.
25. Azoisobutyronitrile formamide was prepared by oxidization of hydroazoisobutyronitrile formamide which was synthesized through the reaction of semicarbazide and acetone cyanohydrin .
26. This thesis describes an industrial experiment about the production of cumene on zeolite catalyst in phenol - acetone plant of Jilin Petro- Chemical Co. Ltd.
27. The salt formation and crystallization process of cefoperazone with sodium bicarbonate water and acetone were reported.
28. Appearance: Red crystal. Easily deliquescent in wet air, soluble in water, alcohol and acetone, it becomes light-blue powder after losing the crystal water .
29. When the amount of Spirulina platensis in feed increased, black pigment cells and the OD value of the red pigment abstract with acetone in the fish scale are promoted.
30. The actuality and development of the nanometer gas sensitive material, Such as hydrogen, sulfureted hydrogen, hydrocarbon, oxynitride, ethanol, acetone and so on is reported.
More similar words: face to face, surface-to-air missile, facet, acetic, piece together, facetious, in reference to, face the music, multifaceted, with reference to, get on, surface tension, set on, get on for, skeleton, get on with, detonate, metonymy, simpleton, set on fire, exoskeleton, detonation, endoskeleton, come to naught, phenylketonuria, skeleton in the cupboard, faucet, dulcet, ascetic, et cetera.