Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The Maccabees fought rather than acquiesce in the placing of a statue of Zeus in the Temple.
(2) Popular now, but forgettable over time, The Maccabees seem destined to be another in the line of niche nostalgia bands.
(3) When the Maccabees rededicated the temple, they discovered a single cruse of oil with the seal of the High Priest still intact. Sentencedict.com
(4) In contrast with I Maccabees, the language of II Maccabees is highly religious.
(5) Maccabees, the language of II Maccabees is highly religious.
(6) South London to Brighton migrants The Maccabees seem to have shed some of their fledgling boisterousness.
(7) The Greek and Slavonic bibles also accept 1 Esdras, and 3 Maccabees,another Maccabean book.
(8) If only all bands had the guts and honesty of The Maccabees, maybe they'd get round to making third records as good as this.
(9) Tickets sold out within an hour as other top acts, including The Maccabees, The View and Reverend and the Makers, were announced.
(10) But they had several other books that we now call the Apocrypha, such as Judith or Tobit or the 1 and 2 Maccabees.
(11) The Slavonic and Latin Vulgate also accept Psalm 151 and 3 Maccabees.
More similar words: beeswax, bee sting, wildebeest, impeccably, impeccable, impeccability, as busy as a bee, macabre, malacca, saccade, fiber optic cable, baccarat, staccato, phytolacca, baccalaureate, chromatic aberration, random access memory, uniform acceleration, accrual accounting, accrual basis accounting, yucca, mecca, wiccan, wicca, seesaw, see-saw, lees, peccant, buccal, generally accepted accounting principles.