Random good picture Not show
(1) Tip: The Universal Coordinated Time (UTC) is the time set by the World Time Standard.
(2) Fully Compliance with UTC Ethics & Business Practices requirements.
(3) Remember to report legs in UTC time.
(4) Report at next way point "D" at 0830 UTC.
(5) UTC stands for Coordinated Universal Time, and GMT stands for Greenwich Mean Time.
(6) UTC Universal Time Coordinated. This is Greenwich Mean Time, adjusted to be an integral number of seconds different from International Atomic Time.
(7) Gets or sets the creation time, in coordinated universal time (UTC)(http://sentencedict.com/utc.html), of the current file or directory.
(8) Time zones are earlier than UTC have a negative offset.
(9) The only problem with UTC is, it's too accurate and the unpredictable earth won't play along.
(10) I hereby authorize UTC ( China ) ShangHai to investigate these above statements without liability arising therefrom.
(11) If the Tokyo user enters Sat 07:00 into the application, does that mean Sat 09:00 Eastern Time, Fri 18:00 Eastern Time, or Fri 22:00 UTC (or GMT) to the Orlando user?
(12) Latest gale warning is as follows: Gale warning. Wind at 0800 UTC in Bohai Strait from direction 9 (compass point) and force Beaufort 9 veering to 12 (compass point).
(13) The level difference of these results at SO is a main reflection of the level difference of UTC master clock.
(14) Converts the time in a specified time zone to Coordinated Universal Time ( UTC ).
(15) The completion timestamp of the executed command as a ISO - 8601 UTC value.
(16) Besides fixes, Vista SP2 includes better searching, Bluetooth 2.1 and Blu-Ray support, an extension to the FAT file system to support UTC time stamps.
(17) Using the Multi-chains Loran-C signals to implement the independent UTC synchronization is the second approach, which is relied on the Coincidence Rule among TOCs of different Loran-C chains.
(18) The Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) on NASA's Aqua satellite captured this true-color image of Hurricane Celia at 1:55 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time (20:55 UTC) on June 24, 2010.
(19) You must arrive at way point "A" at 1200 UTC.
(20) The MODIS sensor acquired the right section of the image starting at 5:55 UTC (10:55 a.m. local time, 8:55 a.m. in Moscow).
(21) This account's current prepaid time will expire on April 18,2007 1:12 AM UTC.
(22) Converts the current date and time to Coordinated Universal Time ( UTC ).
(23) It died in the seventies when governments adopted Coordinated Universal Time, or UTC.
(24) This time stamp is the number of seconds that passed since January 1 st 1970 UTC.
(25) Converts a date and time to Coordinated Universal Time ( UTC ).
(26) U.S. President George Bush delivers his farewell address to the American people at 01:01:30 UTC.
(27) The center section is from the overpass starting at 7:35 UTC (11:35 local time, 10:35 in Moscow), and the westernmost section was taken at 9:10 UTC (12:10 p.m. local time in Moscow).
(28) Third Officer, please inform Chief Engineer of standby engine by 1500 UTC.
(29) The Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer (MODIS) on NASA's Terra satellite captured this natural-color image at 11:20 a.m. local time (15:20 UTC) on Aug. 22.
(30) One proposal to get around this was to allow UTC to wander away from the astronomical time UT1 and then in a few hundred years make a big jump — a "leap hour" — to bring the two back into sync.
More similar words: butch, outcome, outcry, kutch, hutch, butcher, mutch, Dutch, outcrop, clutch, outcast, butchery, crutch, outclass, in dutch, nut case, nutcase, go dutch, clutches, clutch at, crutched, dutchman, butchering, clutch bag, butcher shop, dutch oven, outclassed, nutcracker, cut classes, outcropping.