Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||He who will not reason, is a bigot; he who cannot is a fool ;and he who dares not is a slave.|
- Similar sentences
- He is a fool who cannot be angry, but he is a wise man who will not.
- He will always be a slave who does not know how to live upon a little.
- A fanatic is someone who cannot change his mind and will not change the subject.
- Experience teaches fools, and he is a great one that will not learn by it.
- He who will not learn when he is young will regret it when he is old.
- He who will not keep a penny shall never have money.
- He is not a wise man who cannot play the fool on occasion.
- He will always be a slave who knows not how to earn and save.
- A liar will not be believed even when he speaks the truth.
- Money will not purchase happiness for the man who has no concept of what he wants.
- Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver..
- Hobbies of any kind are boring except to people who have the same hobby. This is also true of relig..
- It is a well-documented fact that guys will not ask for directions. This is a biological thing. Thi..
- Life gives up those who lack the desire, initiative and will to fight for a better life, and does n..
- Always remember that if a man knows where he can make a dollar, he will not tell you about it; he w..