Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||A liar will not be believed even when he speaks the truth. Aesop|
- Similar sentences
- A liar is not believed when he speaks the truth.
- Concerning non-violence: it is criminal to teach a man not to defend himself when he is the constan..
- It is wrong to think that love comes from long companionship and persevering courtship. Love is the..
- If you bind too strongly to things and people, when they disappear, it will not go maybe even a par..
- You can be lonely even when you are loved by many people, since you are still not anybody's one and..
- Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be sh..
- Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I'm here to tell you that fast is better. I've al..
- She was a girl who knew how to be happy even when she was sad. And that’s important—you know.
- This country will not be a good place for any of us to live in unless we make it a good place for a..
- The reason you will not say it is, when you say it, even to yourself, you will know it is true.
- If a jewel falls into the mire, it remains as precious as before; and though dust should ascend to ..
- Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are.
- You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
- It is not a bad idea to be smiling more often, and enjoy the benefits given by the power of smiles.
- A wise man always listens respectfully, speaks humbly, and smiles gently - even when he disagrees w..