Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||He who will not keep a penny shall never have money.|
- Similar sentences
- Who will not keep a penny, shall never have many.
- He who will not when he may, when he will he shall have nay.
- He who will not reason, is a bigot; he who cannot is a fool ;and he who dares not is a slave.
- He who does not prevent a crime when he can, encourages it.
- He who will not learn when he is young will regret it when he is old.
- He is a fool who cannot be angry, but he is a wise man who will not.
- He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.
- He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.
- He that will not work shall not eat.
- He who does not rise early never does a good day’s work.
- He who does not work neither shall he eat.
- He who does not reflect his life back to God in gratitude does not know himself.
- Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be sh..
- He who pays not no attention to his future is always penalized.
- The only blind person at Christmas time is he who has not Christmas in his heart.