Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||He is not a wise man who cannot play the fool on occasion.|
- Similar sentences
- He is a fool who cannot be angry, but he is a wise man who will not.
- He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which ..
- He is a wise man who speaks little.
- He is not a lover who does not love forever.
- He was a wise man who invented God.
- Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.
- Art is not a democracy. People don't get to vote on how it ends.
- Life is not a race, but we still continue the chase and try to be an ace. It's time to get out of t..
- Words are the wise man’s counters and the fool’s money.
- The man who can keep a secret may be wise, but he is not half as wise as the man with no secrets to..
- Man must be able to think freely and he must be able to express his thoughts freely! He who is agai..
- Courage is the complement of fear. A man who is fearless cannot be courageous. [He is also a fool.]..
- A wise man cares not for what he cannot have.
- A man is either free or he is not. There cannot be any apprenticeship for freedom.
- If a man thinks he is not conceited, he is very conceited indeed.