Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green earth, dwelling deeply in the present moment and feeling truly alive. Thich Nhat Hanh|
- Similar sentences
- Not truly living in the present moment and later regretting is like closing your eyes when a peacoc..
- The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, nor to worry about the fu..
- The two hardest tests on the spiritual road are the patience to wait for the right moment and the c..
- The past is gone, the future is not yet here, and if we do not go back to ourselves in the present ..
- Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
- Life is available only in the present moment.
- The present moment is filled with joy and happiness. If you are attentive, you will see it.
- You'll seldom experience regret for anything that you've done. It is what you haven't done that wil..
- Never worry about the past, it brings tears. Don't think too much about the future, it brings fears..
- Instead of enjoying the present moment, why dream of things beyond your reach and become miserable?
- We all want progress. But progress means getting nearer to the place where you want to be. And if y..
- Never hide yourself! When you say something, don’t be in the shadow; let everyone see you! Whatever..
- The true worth of a man is not to be found in man himself, but in the colours and textures that com..
- To learn is not to know; there are the learners and the learned. Memory makes the one, philosophy t..
- The role of a writer is not to say what we can all say, but what we are unable to say.