Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||A misery is not to be measured from the nature of the evil, but from the temper of the sufferer. Joseph Addison|
- Similar sentences
- A wife is not to be chosen by the eye only.
- The true worth of a man is not to be found in man himself, but in the colours and textures that com..
- Love is not to be found in the market.
- Failure is the mother of success. There is wisdom to be gained from the lessons of failure. Failure..
- Belief is involuntary; nothing involuntary is meritorious or reprehensible. A man ought not to be c..
- If the orange is going to be bad ----for the best of us are bad sometimes ---it begins to be bad fr..
- The role of a writer is not to say what we can all say, but what we are unable to say.
- The courage of a soldier is found to be the cheapest and most common quality of human nature.
- Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.
- The best revenge is not to be like your enemy.
- The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.
- In the East a man becomes divine only when he is no longer jealous, a man is thought to be enlighte..
- The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, t..
- My job is not to be easy on people. My job is to make them better.
- All truth is not to be told at all times.