Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things. Isaac Newton|
- Similar sentences
- The true worth of a man is not to be found in man himself, but in the colours and textures that com..
- Love is not to be found in the market.
- Failure is the mother of success. There is wisdom to be gained from the lessons of failure. Failure..
- Practical wisdom is only to be learned in the school of experience.
- It is easy to be wise after the event.
- It is better to be clothed in rags, than to be clothed with shame.
- If the orange is going to be bad ----for the best of us are bad sometimes ---it begins to be bad fr..
- There is nothing to be gained by being arrogant and insolent.
- The women who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alon..
- Honesty makes people feel good about themselves, but it is difficult to be living honestly all the ..
- What is the seal of liberation? Not to be ashamed in front of oneself.
- It is better to be unhappy and know the worst, than to be happy in a fool's paradise.
- To be interested in the changing seasons is ... a happier state of mind than to be hopelessly in lo..
- In the East a man becomes divine only when he is no longer jealous, a man is thought to be enlighte..
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest acco..