Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||Your generation is very selfish. They don’t want India for its Ganga, but for their economic pride and self-respect. I’m hopeful because the chaos and crisis has reached a saturation point. This is our only chance. If it goes down a little bit more, then there is no scope. The youngsters have to realise that things are in their hands now. Gulzar|
- Similar sentences
- What is it about grandparents that is so lovely? I'd like to say that grandparents are God's gifts ..
- Everyday life is much more interesting to me than big, abstract theories. Through my poetry, I aim ..
- I don’t want to be thought of as the “girl who was shot by the Taliban” but the “girl who fought fo..
- I want people to be blown away when I do what they don’t expect.
- If we don’t want to define ourselves by things as superficial as our appearances, we’re stuck with ..
- When two people decide to get a divorce, it isn’t a sign that they don’t understand one another, bu..
- I don’t want to adopt your ideas, I want to give birth to them.
- Seems to me the basic conflict between men and women, sexually, is that men are like firemen. To me..
- The strange thing about the sunset is that we actually don’t want the sun to set, we want it to sta..
- It is important to our friends to believe that we are unreservedly frank with them, and important t..
- If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
- All things are in motion, all is in process, nothing abides, nothing will ever change in this etern..
- Do what you don’t want to do to get what you want to get.
- Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't.
- It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think that yours is the ..