Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||In an autobiography, I will have to write the truth, I should not hide anything. Just to avoid people’s feelings, I should not be hiding things. If I don’t present events as they happened, truthfully, it is not an autobiography at all. I have read Mahatma Gandhi’s autobiography and if I can muster up the kind of courage that he had, I will write one. Rajinikanth|
- Similar sentences
- We should put aside and postpone all other reforms; that we have but one task-----the istruction of..
- Perhaps I know best why it is man alone who laughs; he alone suffers so deeply that he had to inven..
- Many people feel so pressured by the expectations of others that it causes them to be frustrated, m..
- Death is one of two things. Either it is annihilation, and the dead have no consciousness of anythi..
- I have nothing but contempt for the kind of governor who is afraid, for whatever reason, to follow ..
- To see what is right and not do it, is the want of courage.
- It is the power of thought that enables those who grew up in poverty to strive and achieve great su..
- It is generally, in the season of prosperity that men discover their real temper, principles and de..
- Things work out; it isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is.
- An absolute can only be given in an intuition, while all the rest has to do with analysis.
- It is not the creation of wealth that is wrong, but the love of money for its own sake.
- An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all.
- Nothing flatters a man as much as the happiness of his wife; he is always proud of himself as the s..
- Write down the advice of him that loves you, though you like it not at present.
- That freedom and order are not incompatible ;that reverence is the maid of knowledge; that free dis..