Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||Time is an equal opportunity employer. Each human being has exactly the same number of hours and minutes every day. Rich people can't buy more hours. Scientists can't invent new minutes. And you can't save time to spend it on another day. Even so, time is amazingly fair and forgiving. No matter how much time you've wasted in the past, you still have an entire tomorrow. Denis Waitley|
- Similar sentences
- Good sense is the most equitably distributed of all things because no matter how much or little a p..
- Crying is all right in its own way while it lasts. But you have to stop sooner or later, and then y..
- Youth is a wonderful thing. What a crime to waste it on children.
- The great use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it.
- To acquire wealth is difficult, to preserve it more difficult, but to spend it wisely most difficul..
- The great use of life is to spend it for something that overlasts it.
- When society requires to be rebuilt, there is no use attempting to rebuild it on the old plan.
- Happiness is waking up, looking at the clock and finding that you still have two hours left to slee..
- Forty to 60 I would say is your prime. That's when you know the most, you've seen the most, you und..
- To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it.
- No matter how brilliantly an idea is stated, we will not really be moved unless we have already hal..
- Live without meaning is not life, it is death. It is like being in the graveyard except that you st..
- But in the real world, you couldn’t really just split a family down the middle, mom on one side, da..
- No matter how great the talent or efforts, some things just take time. You can't produce a baby in ..
- You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was.