Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||But in the real world, you couldn’t really just split a family down the middle, mom on one side, dad the other, with the child equally divided between. It was like when you ripped a piece of paper into two: no matter how you tried, the seams never fit exactly right again. It was what you couldn't see, those tiniest of pieces, that were lost in the severing, and their absence kept everything from being complete. Sarah Dessen|
- Similar sentences
- When a true genius appears in the world you may know him by his sign, that the dunces are all in co..
- Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news. The good news is that you don't know how great you..
- The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability ..
- When your mother asks, 'Do you want a piece of advice?' it is a mere formality. It doesn't matter i..
- Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and wel..
- I ...understand how a parent might hit a child- it's because you can look into their eyes and see a..
- I think it's brought the world a lot closer together, and will continue to do that. There are downs..
- Time is an equal opportunity employer. Each human being has exactly the same number of hours and mi..
- The world has been attracted to America as a land of opportunity and America is the most generous c..
- No matter how old we become, we can acquire knowledge and use it. We can gather wisdom and profit f..
- I finally understood what true love meant...love meant that you care for another person's happiness..
- I remember the time I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father. He said he wan..
- No matter how great the talent or efforts, some things just take time. You can't produce a baby in ..
- Vulnerability is not weakness, and the uncertainty, risk, and emotional exposure we face every day ..
- No matter how big the lie; repeat it often enough and the masses will regard it as the truth.