Random good picture Not show
1. The hygroscopic mechanism of composite plates with annual plant fibre was studied in this paper, and a new type of waterproofing agent (GM-1) was developed.
2. The preparation method of oxalic acid from plant fibre sunflower shell by hydrolysis - oxidation - hydrolysis was investigated.
3. The effect of water on the properties of plant fibre reinforced cement composite plates was studied.
4. Rather than plugging up your pores with chemicals, Kyomi uses a new material derived from natural plant fibres.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
5. Textile finds across Eurasia from the earlier part of the Neolithic are almost uniformly of plant fibres, particularly flax and hemp.
6. The manufacturing engineering and the settlement of the remaining problems of plant fibre tableware were discussed.
7. It had a rigid framework of wooden poles, like the one the woman was carrying , covered with heavy cloth, and fastened with rope made with some kind of loose plant fibre.
8. Gypsum is used as cementing agent, the grid curtain made of plant fibre stalks as aggregate and slag from blast furnace as light filler to make wall partition by moulding and pressing.
9. Cordage can be made from many barks, grasses, or plant fibre.
10. The manufacturing engineering and the settlement of the remaining problems of its plant fibre tableware were discussed.
More similar words: plant fiber, plant food, fibre, fibred, breast implant, fibreglass, fibreboard, fibre-optic, glass fibre, nerve fibre, fibre optics, muscle fibre, nerve fibres, optical fibre, natural fibre, synthetic fibre, fibroplasia, displacement field, significant figure, coolant flow, organ transplant, plant, planta, supplant, explant, replant, plant out, plantar, in plant, plantlet.