Random good picture Not show
1. Robert Pickel, head of the International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA), says he is determined to combat "misconceptions" about CDSs.
2. The root cause of the crisis, Mr Pickel argues, is bad mortgage lending, not derivatives: swaps on subprime mortgages grew unstable because the loans themselves were dodgy.
3. Next, cancer samples were hidden under bandages on a volunteer, and Pickel still reported an almost perfect record for George.
4. "People are terminating their contracts with Lehman, " said Robert G. Pickel, chief executive of the association. "People are trying to close those positions and come up with values."
5. Uses: a kind of quality improver used in canned food, fruit juice. drink. milk products, bean process and pickel products etc.
6. "People are terminating their contracts with Lehman, " said Robert G. Pickel , chief executive of the association.
More similar words: nickel, nickelodeon, pumpernickel, ferronickel, picked, picker, picket, pickett, unpicked, pickerel, hand-picked, nitpicker, handpicked, picketing, picket line, pickpocket, picket fence, knickerbockers, knickerbocker, pick, picky, spick, pick on, pick-off, pick at, pick out, pick up, pickle, pick off, unpick.