Random good picture Not show
(1) This is a physiological condition.
(2) In the physiological condition, there is an uneven distribution of negative charge on cells' surface of all vertebrates.
(3) If all this fails, punishable behavior may be made less likely by changing physiological conditions.
(4) Systemic treatment of cancer is bedevilled by the similarity of tumour cells to normal cells, at least under most physiological conditions.
(5) Conclusion So we believe polyacrylamide gel is stable at least within 1 year in physiological condition.
(6) They need medicines tailored to their age, body weight and physiological condition.
(7) Objective To explore the effects of ligustrazine on secretion of nitric oxide(NO) in ventricular tissues of rats under physiological condition.
(8) Conclusion Dividing the pulse contour characteristic value K into K1 and K2 can solve the problem that the different physiological condition has the same K value.
(9) They may be taken therapeutically to correct the imbalance due to the overindulgence in a food excessively "hot" or "cold", or due to age or changed physiological condition.
(10) Results: The left ventricular pump function values were reduced with altitude but the values mantained at a range of physiological condition.
(11) Prevention is the key to Treating Disease before Onset. Proper prevention depends on accurate diagnosis on physiological condition in which pulse taking plays an important role.
(12) The present invention relates to biochemical technology, and is chemical process and formula of dissolving cell-loading microcapsule under physiological condition.
(13) Recent studies have shown that natural amino acids can form stable complexes with rare earth ions under near physiological condition and the complexes have high solubility.
(14) The cardiovascular system of the hibernating mammals inherited its significant functional stability as an adaptation to the extreme physiological condition during hibernation and arousal.
(15) The primary binding pattern between caffeic acid and BSA included electrostatic and hydrophobic interaction, and the latter was identified to be the main force under physiological condition.
(16) Accumulation of proline in higher plants is an indication of disturbed physiological condition[http://sentencedict.com], triggered by biotic or abiotic stress condition.
(17) Measuring in the intact nuclei is rather close to the physiological condition, so the results are of much reality.
(18) One of the functions of small molecular heat shock protein is to adjust protein structure under physiological condition and disease of nervous system.
(19) So this article intends to help its readers to get familiar with the characteristics of functional anatomy, biomechanics and motion of the shoulder under physiological condition.
(20) Conclusion This apparatus can simulate hemodynamic environment coincided with the physiological condition of the body.
(21) Sieves soaks with adjoins to the structural relation the change under the physiological condition is meaningful, but in pathology situation, then the significance is not big.
(22) OBJECTIVE To develop a physiologically based pharmacokinetic model for lidocaine and to study the effect of different pathological or physiological condition on the kinetics of lidocaine in human.
More similar words: meteorological conditions, physiological reaction, physiological, physiologically, pathophysiological, neurophysiological, physiological state, physiologic, electrophysiologic, classical conditioning, physiologist, physical construction, additional conditions, physiopathologic, initial condition, normal condition, operational condition, abnormal condition, physical contact, physical control, conditional compilation, biological clock, general conditions, material condition, etiological, physiology, signal conditioning, essential condition, financial condition, aetiological.