Random good picture Not show
1. Just more oversized trousers, bold colors and the overstuffed parkas that are rapidly becoming fashion classics.
2. Don't overstuff your valise.
3. We are escorted into a large, overstuffed living room, and invited to make ourselves comfortable.
4. I left the overstuffed backpack on the floor, wedged between my feet.
5. Inside there were card tables and chairs,(sentencedict.com/overstuff.html) overstuffed couches and simple kitchen equipment.
6. She felt a sudden burst of indignation against these overstuffed bigwigs cramming themselves with food, while she sat and starved.
7. There were small couches, a chaise longue, and two overstuffed chairs.
8. He sensed something hard under the cushion of his overstuffed chair.
9. Members sat beneath handmade mobiles hung with colorful Origami birds. Oriental rugs and an overstuffed sofa made the room feel cozy.
10. I ran my fingers along the edge of a cabbage rose curving over the overstuffed arm of the little chair.
More similar words: overstuffed, stuff, stuffy, stuff up, stuffed, stuffer, dyestuff, hot stuff, stuffily, stuffing, hard stuff, feedstuff, small stuff, stuff with, foodstuff, overstep, overstay, stuffiness, rough stuff, overstock, overstate, overstrain, overstated, overstress, overstretch, stuffed shirt, overstaffing, overstatement, stuff and nonsense, understudy.