Random good picture Not show
1. The Milanese were starving, and forced into surrender.
2. The Milanese cheered until they were hoarse.
3. It is very popular with the Milanese, and the seats around it are filled at most times of the day.
4. The Milanese used the event to reset watches and clocks at a time when there was no acceptable absolute measure of time.
5. Then I think you can have Noisettes Milanese.
6. The hard - working Milanese run their busy metropolis with efficiency and aplomb.
7. I ordered a risotto alla Milanese to start, which was a delicious mix of saffron, creamy rice and beef marrow.
8. Stefano Sidoli, Milanese entrepreneur, killed in the crash of his Enzo.
9. After seemingly ruling out a transfer abroad, the Milanese giants are ready to make a bid for the former Parma man.
10. This assistance inevitably spilled over as an increase in general prosperity for the ordinary Milanese city dweller.
11. City and real life are the arena that shows Milanese the latest fashion.
12. That's because there are too many peoples in Italy, such as Romans, Milanese, Sicilians[sentencedict.com/milanese.html], and Florentines.
13. Workers of the world unite! You are the new role models for Milanese men's fashion.
14. Organised crime continues to be the perpetual scourge of Milanese civic life.
More similar words: plane section, milan, milano, multilane, sudanese, Japanese, javanese, guyanese, lebanese, military plane, dodecanese, taiwanese, bhutanese, manganese, planes, jane seymour, Japanese yen, melanesia, japanese maple, melanesian, ferromanganese, sino-japanese war, russo-japanese war, local anesthetic, local anesthesia, chinese lantern, japanese archipelago, spinal anesthesia, general anesthesia, topical anesthetic.