Random good picture Not show
1. Keep down or you'll be hit by shell fragments.
2. The company wants to keep down labour costs.
3. If the enemy opened fire, keep down.
4. She is managing to keep down her spending.
5. Keep down! You mustn't let anybody see you.
6. The government tried to keep down the rebels.
7. They hoe the garden to keep down the weeds.
8. Keep down - they're shooting at us!
9. Keep down! You mustn't let anyone see you.
10. He couldn't keep down his anger.
11. They are taking steps to keep down the rabbit population.
12. The office buys paper in bulk to keep down costs.
13. This District Discount will keep down bills for elderly people and many low-income inner-city residents living on large estates.
14. He does not smoke, eats frugally to keep down his weight and trains six days each week.
15. The newly formed bridge companies encouraged competition to keep down prices.
16. Both will keep down our costs - costs that are reflected in the price you pay for electricity.
17. I keep down my expenses this year.
18. They hired hunters to keep down the deer population.
19. Great trees keep down the little ones.
20. They tried to keep down non-productive expenses.
21. Keep down or the bullets will hit you!
22. We hoe the garden to keep down the weeds.
23. A sitting tenant who came with the greenhouses ... and is doing his bit to keep down the slugs.
24. They tend to rely on a rapid turnover of stock, to keep down inventory levels.
25. Apart from adding to the pleasure of a wood, they keep down insects which might harm the trees.
26. Is it not true that the Government want to divert that money to keep down the poll tax in Wandsworth and Westminster?
27. Indeed(Sentencedict.com), it was found to be difficult sometimes to keep down the number of journals to a manageable size.
28. For example, you may want to cover only part of the loan, in order to keep down premiums.
29. In health care, government can pool risks and use its muscle to keep down costs better than any private provider.
30. He moved against her hands, jerkily, almost losing the control he had fought to keep down.
More similar words: keep, keep up, keep on, keep off, keep to, keep away, keep out of, keep back, keep from, keep up with, keep in mind, keep in touch, keep an eye on, keep pace with, keep company with, sweep, steep, sleep, go to sleep, take effect, down, downs, go down, widow, get down, run down, set down, do with, cut down, put down.