Random good picture Not show
1. I went to a lecture on hermaphroditism.
2. Transsexualism is not to be confused with hermaphroditism, in which bodily characteristics of both sexes are present in the same individual.
3. Hermaphroditism (see Appendix B) is suspected based on external properties.
4. With a remote historical origin, androgyny (hermaphroditism)is a term derived from human culture.
5. The strange practice of hermaphroditism is more common among species of fish than within any other group of vertebrates.
6. The idea of hermaphroditism has played a significant role in Western cultural history.
7. Methods:The clinical data of 1 true hermaphroditism ca se was analyzed retrospectively in combination with related literature.
8. However, as one moves higher on the evolutionary ladder, this useful hermaphroditism becomes increasingly rare.
9. It drew a line; it created an elect; it was sophisticated and Continental; it dealt with provocative subjects, with torture, sadism, hermaphroditism––with sex and power.
10. About 2% of the same year self-crossing crucian carp are hermaphroditism.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
11. ObjectiveTo summarize the experience of diagnosis and treatment of true hermaphroditism.
12. There were 5 rases of female pseudohermaphroditism, 3 cases of male pseudohermaphroditism and true hermaphroditism in respectively.
13. Objective This paper evaluates the importance of early diagnosis and systemic treatment of true hermaphroditism.
14. The sexual system of plants is diverse in P. lasiocarpa community. Hermaphroditism has the highest proportion and monoecious and dioecious plants also play the important role in the community.
15. But a new film, addressing such potentially incendiary topics as Islamic fundamentalism and hermaphroditism, has become an unexpected hit in the country.
16. The clinical manifestation, diagnosis and treatment of adult true hermaphroditism were discussed.
17. Objective To explore the related issues of surgical treatment of hermaphroditism in children.
18. The observation on the sexual maturity individuals showed that the normal ones were synchronous hermaphroditism and no dioecism.
More similar words: pseudohermaphroditism, hermaphroditic, hermaphrodite, aphrodite, aphrodisiac, aphrodisiacal, erythroderma, dermatitis, chronic pyelonephritis, dermatomyositis, atopic dermatitis, British thermal units, contact dermatitis, seborrheic dermatitis, weather map, schrodinger, anti-semitism, antisemitism, nephritis, vermiform appendix, xeroderma, pyelonephritis, scleroderma, chromatism, schrodinger equation, achromatism, glomerulonephritis, carditis, elitism, acute pyelonephritis.