Random good picture Not show
1. It is widely perceived as a women's health problem, but it does also affect men.
2. When treating any health problem, it's always important to consider the underlying causes.
3. A typical example of such a long-term health problem is arthritis.
4. Sometimes the health problem can be very serious: Winsome was a well-bred Thoroughbred brood mare.
5. Secretory diarrhoea is an important health problem particularly in developing countries.
6. Being somewhat overweight is not a serious health problem, and obesity is not a terminal illness.
7. Filariasis is a world health problem resulting from a parasitic-caused infection causing lymphatic insufficiency, and in some cases predisposes elephantiasis.
8. She is deeply concerned with our health problem.
9. If you have a chronic health problem, the Lancet authors suggest a preflight medical assessment to determine whether it is safe for you to fly and what precautions you should take if you do fly.
10. Osteoporosis is a major public health problem, which is characterized by low bone mineral density (BMD) and deterioration of bone microarchitecture, leading to increased risk to fragility fracture.
11. Psychological health problem technicaland institutes brings an austere challenge to vocational colleges.
12. Recently zoonosis has been a major public health problem, affecting all continents. The role and importance of wildlife as a reservoir of many zoonotic pathogens are being increasingly recognized.
13. The most common health problem link linked to hot weather is heat stress.
14. WHO is set up for solving globe health problem.
15. It is the public health problem of high fatal and rapid epidemicity of AIDS in all over the world.
16. The other health problem in Borzoi(and any deep-chested dog)is the occurrence of bloat and torsion.
17. It is argued that the severeness of mental health problem is related to the gap between individual internal drive and the subjective reality.
18. The researchers predict that type of health problem will increase with rising intelligence.sentencedict.com/health problem.html
19. Throughout the world, the virus hepatitis B has recently become a major health problem.
20. Some people are very committed to the belief that weight loss is a national health problem.
21. The WTO Decision creates a system for issuing compulsory licences at solving the public health problem.
22. This year also saw the UN General Assembly address a health problem, for only the second time in history, during its special session on noncommunicable diseases.
23. Harm of occupational disease has been a serious public health problem and social problem in China.
24. Global limits has the person of 29% to think the gender is pestiferous is the most serious sexual health problem.
25. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease ( COPD ) remains a major public health problem.
26. Since divorced and lost custody battle to her ex she only meets her children once on weekends and now with her new developed health problem she is struggling with making her ends meet.
27. Over the coming century, climate change will worsen virtually every health problem we know of, from heart disease and heatstroke to salmonella and insect-borne infectious diseases.
28. Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome ( AIDS ) has been a major public health problem worldwide now.
29. In 2000 the WHO recommended that school-age children should be immunised where typhoid is a substantial public health problem.
30. River blindness (onchocerciasis) has been eliminated as a public health problem.
More similar words: health professional, problem, problematic, problematical, problem solver, problem solving, problematically, problem solution, problem statement, problem definition, problem identification, health, healthy, health spa, unhealthy, ill health, healthier, healthily, healthful, health care, health-care, healthcare, good health, health food, health club, unhealthily, healthiness, in good health, mental health, health hazard.