Random good picture Not show
1. I moved aside to let him get by.
2. The crowd moved aside to let the leaders get by.
3. I'm a survivor. I'll get by.
4. How can he get by on so little money?
5. Mary can get by with her old coat this winter.
6. Their work will get by[Sentencedict.com ], but they ought to try to improve it.
7. How does she get by on such a small salary?
8. He should just about get by in the exam.
9. She can't get by on such a small income.
10. We can get by with four computers at the moment, but we'll need a couple more when the new staff arrive.
11. No one is able to get by without oxygen.
12. Your work will get by,but try to improve it.
13. I can just about get by in German .
14. Do you think I can get by with this dress,or is it too unsuitable for the party?
15. Please make way so the ambulance can get by.
16. Melville managed to get by on a small amount of money.
17. He tried to get by the guard at the door.
18. We'll get by if we pool our resources.
19. Excuse me, I can't get by.
20. I don't earn a huge salary, but we get by.
21. Your work will just get by.
22. Sometimes they had to get by on very little.
23. The history book could not get by in the same manner.
24. I can barely get by on $ 60, 000 a year.
25. Somehow they manage to get by on $800 a month.
26. Ken Kessler is an ordinary person trying to get by in the information age.
27. There was a car parked on the pavement and we couldn't get by.
28. When we were first married we had to pinch pennies just to get by.
29. If you would kindly move your posterior just a fraction to the right, I might get by.
30. I have no formal clothes for the occasion. Perhaps I can get by in a dark suit?