Random good picture Not show
(1) I would like to get acquainted with her.
(2) He quickly got acquainted with the new regulations.
(3) The meetings were a way to get acquainted with each other.
(4) The only bison they need to get acquainted with is one with soap and water in it.
(5) Indeed, we get acquainted with ourselves in books.
(6) We should get acquainted with our parents earlier.
(7) When did you get acquainted with him?
(8) A diary is one way to get acquainted with yourself.
(9) I happened to get acquainted with the widow of some departed high Anglo-Indian official.
(10) You'll also get acquainted with the commands and the setup and display options available to you in KDB.
(11) Female University Students soon get acquainted with another boyfriend again.
(12) Get acquainted with yourself. Tune in to the dreams you have by day and by night.
(13) Winter forces you to stay and get acquainted with yourself.
(14) I am very glad to get acquainted with the manager.
(15) After going to Shanghai, get acquainted with high - Qifeng.
(16) Oh my somewhat introverted character. Hope here to get acquainted with the many chat to friends.
(17) So our first objective is to get acquainted with this power.
(18) Finally, several newsgroups are aimed at helping new users get acquainted with Usenet. Sentencedict.com
(19) Pick a use case to expand or write a narrive to get acquainted with the material.
(20) Joe, we get enough shop talk at the office, so let's just relax tonight, okay?Now excuse me: I'm going over and get acquainted with that lovely girl in the green dress.
More similar words: to get acquainted with, acquainted with, be acquainted with, acquainted, unacquainted, acquaint, reacquaint, acquaintance, acquaintanceship, be confronted with, invested with, be infected with, be connected with, be associated with, engaged with, proceed with, stocked with, blessed with, quaint, be filled with, be compared with, as compared with, provided with, furnished with, be covered with, be blessed with, quaintly, be concerned with, quaintness, jacquard.