Random good picture Not show
1. The Civil Law system and the Common Law system have made different provision about the corporate charter invalidity system which we can learn.
2. In the Common Law System countries, there is the Hearsay Rule, which is very similar to the Principle of Directness and Verbalism.
3. The key operation of the common law system is to follow precedent.
4. The civil law system and the common law system have two different entrances of legal classification.
5. As one special principle of common law system, strict liability can control crimes effectively.
5. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
6. The rule of law prevails, along with our common law system.
7. Along with social development, some countries of Common Law system and Civil Law system support claims for spiritual damage caused by breach of contract in legislation and juridical practice.
8. Under the common law system, statutes as well as cases are sources of law.
9. Since the concept of materiality has been absorbed into the concept of relevance, the issue of relevance in the evidence law of common law system comprises two components, provability and materiality.
10. By reason of legal tradition, ascription of trust property is reasonablely interpreted under the framework of "double ownership" in common law system.
11. Dormant partnership belongs to the civil law system whereas limited partnership to the common law system.
12. One of the tort forms of the law of tort in common law system is nuisance.
13. The doctrine of precedent has an important status in the common law system.
14. As an important principle during the performance of contract, the substantial change of circumstance system is provided in continental law system and common law system countries.
15. The article analyses and points out that we can draw on the judge-made Law of the Common Law System to solve the above problems.
16. In Middle Ages, arrest of ships has already appeared in Europe, then it was seen as Property Protection Action in Civil Law System, but it developed into Action in Rem in Common Law System.
17. Part 3: The introduction of presumption of fact of common law system and civil law system.
18. The ownership reservation lies in both the cival law system and the common law system.
19. The punitive damages system has its special value and effect as being a widely adopted system in the civil prejudication of the damage and compensation in the common law system.
20. The crime of bankruptcy fraud is the most serious and typical crime of the bankruptcy act, which is stipulated by many countries in Continental legal System and Common law System.
21. Hearsay evidence is a peculiar concept of evidence law in common law system.
22. The exact definition can only be got through using for reference the joint ownership in Common Law System and reconstructing the form of co-ownership in Civil Law System.
23. Whether from the view of continental law system or common law system, from "monadic theory" or "binary theory", their application respectively have their advantages and disadvantages.
More similar words: civil law system, common law, common-law, common land, system monitor, common language, window system, on-line system, nonlinear system, command system, system command, committee system, commonly, monitor system, monetary system, monorail system, commission system, commercial system, uncommonly, monitoring system, communication system, system communication, communication subsystem, command and control system, data communication system, telecommunication system, laser communication system, monitored control system, in-laws, satellite communication system.