Random good picture Not show
1. So please keep the churchwardens and the P.C.C in your prayers.
2. He served as a churchwarden from 1856 to 1863 and as a county magistrate.
3. In Stourbridge he was churchwarden at St Mary's in 1634 and 1635, and again in 1650-1.
4. Mr. Wood's place as churchwarden is to be taken by Kathleen Presnail.
5. The churchwarden Mrs Eagleston was to become a devoted friend of Ramsey.
6. The churchwarden had certainly played a decisive part.
7. Church of England an assistant to the churchwarden ; collects offerings of money in the church.
More similar words: churchyard, church, churchman, churchill, churchgoer, church mouse, church bell, christchurch, coptic church, mormon church, search warrant, anglican church, church service, church of england, church doctrine, catholic church, orthodox church, winston churchill, presbyterian church, as poor as a church mouse, roman catholic church, eastern orthodox church, warden, game warden, archway, bench warmer, trench warfare, butter churn, garden of eden, southward.