Random good picture Not show
1) By now the wine had lifted her flagging spirits.
2) Perhaps they are already there by now.
3) The previous government is, by now, thoroughly discredited.
4) He must be there by now.
5) He'll be home by now.
6) A bird had been locked in and was by now quite frantic.
7) They would have been here by now if they'd caught the early train.
8) By now she'd had so much cosmetic surgery that she looked quite grotesque.
9) You're an intelligent woman,(http://sentencedict.com/by now.html) surely you realize by now that I'm helping you.
10) She should be on the way here by now.
11) By now, the baby was wide awake.
12) She'll have had the results by now.
13) By now he was in a very agitated state.
14) By now any semblance of normality had disappeared.
15) She should have arrived by now.
16) By now the crowd was baying for blood.
17) There should be some snowdrops out by now.
18) She must know the play backwards by now.
19) She should know that by now.
20) Sheila must be pushing 40 by now.
21) The fire should be well alight by now.
22) I had sobered up by now and felt terrible.
23) By now Britain had lost its empire.
24) By now she was mainlining.
25) By now the rain was pelting down.
26) She ought to have been made sergeant by now.
27) By now, she was screaming, completely overcome with hysteria.
28) By now it was completely dark outside.
29) He should have arrived by now.
30) By now the cement had set hard.