Similar words: in point of, point of view, in the event of, get into the habit of, in front of, on account of, into, go into.
Random good picture Not show
1. He succeeds by dint of sheer hard work.
2. He succeeded by dint of hard work.
3. She became an honorary member by dint of winning the championship.
4. By dint of sheer hard work, she managed to pass all her exams.
5. She got what she wanted by dint of pleading and threatening.
6. By dint of hard work and persistence, she had got the job of manager.
7. By dint of their dogged determination and desire for public recognition, they united the shipping interests in London.
8. At times, by dint of heroic effort, the Elves achieved a breathing space and cleared their lands.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. A peculiar light seemed shed over everything, by dint of it being that house and no other!
10. The problems must be tackled by dint of education.
11. His success was by dint of hard work.
12. He passed the exam by dint of hard work.
13. He reached the top by dint of great effort.
14. By dint of perfect technique, excellent quality, reasonable price, top-grade service, made us win the favor of the spacious customer.
15. By dint of this ingenious scheme, his gloves were got on.
16. By dint of much trying he finally achieved his object.
17. By dint of Ordinarily Least Squares regressive is a pivotal step.
18. The authorities have kept the plates spinning by dint of an enormous effort and some unprecedented monetary measures.
19. By dint of great patience, he built up an Armed Working Team.
20. Wang Yirong was very excited. By dint of studying ancient literalness for several years, he figured out these "Oracle-bone scripture" would never be usual.
21. They overcame all kinds of difficulties by dint of an indomitable spirit.
22. By dint of the firm position in approving the national culture and the skilled traditional pattern, the historical novels have made news recently.
23. By dint of hard work, fraternal sharing, and minimal consumption, The Farm managed to prosper into the 1980's on a regimen of soybeans and natural childbirth.
24. At last , by dint of his articles, his stubborn efforts and his surpassing talent.
25. He has acquired, by dint of threatening to resign, a directorate-general with about 150 officials.
26. And though his grades each week never varied much from 9 and 10, it was only by dint of hard work.
27. It's a tomato sauce, but it's hot, for sure, by dint of those ubiquitous chili peppers.
28. Then I launched into the apology, the explanation and finally, by dint of superhuman endeavour, the jokes.
29. The value of the fixed assets is figured out by dint of the replacement cost method.
30. Especially when borrowing archives, it is slow-speed, low-efficiency and can not get 100 percent nicety degree by dint of classified catalogues to go along with manual searching.
More similar words: in point of, point of view, in the event of, get into the habit of, in front of, on account of, into, go into, get into, fit into, fall into, in total, cut into, printout, rip into, come into, run into, point out, in touch, establishment of, look into, turn into, slide into, enter into, break into, badminton, burst into, in the heat of, intoxicate, keep in touch.