Random good picture Not show
1. The eighth guest was Leroy Burns, a Brummie whose parents had come from Antigua.
2. The most famouse of these dialects is Brummie.
3. Brummie James Laishley provides the view from Villa Park ahead of Monday's Barclays Premier League clash at Anfield.
4. Up stepped Purse, who had only just taken over the penalty duties, as 32,000 Brummies looked the other way.
5. Look beneath the exterior of Birmingham before you condemn; find the real Brummie spirit before you attack it.
6. Midlands English is one of the more stigmatized of English dialect groupings. The most famouse of these dialects is Brummie.
More similar words: drumming, commie, jammies, jimmies, brume, summit, rummy, brumal, labrum, humming, bumming, summitry, mummify, summing, rummer, crummy, scumming, cummings, drummer, rummage, cerebrum, summing up, gumminess, summing-up, gin rummy, candelabrum, drum major, scrummage, hummingbird, rummage sale.