Random good picture Not show
1. That policy includes instances of chemical and biological attack, but with some reservations.
2. Journalist: Are we prepared for chemical or biological attack in this city?
3. In a biological attack unique in the animal world, the unassuming embryos use a virus in their DNA to paralyze their host.
4. If it wasn't a biological attack, what caused this kind of bleeding?
5. "If you are hit with a biological attack, " Hollis says, "you'll probably want to take the chip out and send it off to Washington for confirmation.
6. If there were to be a biological attack of some kind, we've got to make sure we understand the lessons learned to be able to deal with catastrophe.
7. Dangerous universe biological attack, you need in the shortest possible time cleaning up the battlefield,(sentencedict .com) will eliminate all extraterrestrial monster!
8. You prepare for the possibility of some form of bombing chemical or biological attack.
9. Evans thinks it's unlikely terrorists would resort to smallpox in a biological attack.
10. The same approach might even provide an antidote in the case of a biological attack, because bioweapons are also likely to rely on superantigens.
11. The yarn is extremely du - rable and highly resistant to abrasion , ozone and biological attack.
12. But the technology is also evolving to prevent against a biological attack on a mass transit system.
13. A typical "dirty" task for a UAS would be flying in to observe or take samples after a chemical or biological attack.
14. This apparently walks back from a Bush-era declaration that underscored the possibility that the United States might use nuclear weapons if it suffered a chemical or biological attack.
15. Durability of wood and wood-based product. Definitions of hazard classes of biological attack. Part 2 : application to solid wood.
16. "Africa is one part of the world where a biological attack with smallpox is likely to have a more devastating effect, " he said.
17. The exposure used in this practice is not intended to simulate the deterioration caused by localized weather phenomena such as atmospheric pollution, biological attack, and saltwater exposure.
18. His work with the deadly anthrax bacteria was devoted to developing more effective vaccines that could save lives in a future biological attack.
More similar words: biological agent, biological activity, biological, biologically, abiological, biologicals, biological clock, microbiological, sociobiological, biological warfare, neurobiological, biological weapon, biological system, biological effect, biological science, biological process, biological research, etiological, axiological, aetiological, radiological, sociological, sociologically, physiological, physiologically, biologic, epidemiological, bacteriological, biologics, physiological state.