Random good picture Not show
(1) After a brief period of independence, Belorussia came under Soviet rule.
(2) Belorussia a very dangerous match, competes cannot be very relaxed.
(3) The Minister of Economy of Belorussia Nickolay Snopkov promised to pay for the electricity imported from Russia during the press...
(4) Finland, Poland, China, Mongolia, North Korea, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belorussia, Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Hasaksta is neighboring.
(5) The nearly two invitational meets(sentencedict .com), Looney opens two degrees facing Kazakhstan and the Belorussia distinction plum.
(6) This paper gives a brief outline on some design practices of interior decoration in Belorussia and the usage of traditional materials for interior decoration.
(7) A region of eastern Europe and northern Asia bordering in the west on Finland, the Baltic States, Belorussia, and the Ukraine and stretching eastward to the Pacific Ocean.
(8) More than one hundred thousand Polish prisoners, mostly soldiers but also civilian officials, were captured and interned in occupied territory and in western provinces of Belorussia and Ukraine.
(9) Pripyat is an abandoned city. It is in the north of the Ukraine capital Kiev's scattered region, approaching the Belorussia frontier.
(10) A river of west-central European U. S. S. R. rising in northwest Belorussia and flowing about ' km (380 mi) generally southward to the Dnieper River.
More similar words: byelorussian, russia, prussia, Russian, prussian, russian bank, white russian, prussian blue, soviet russia, russian roulette, russian orthodox, franco-prussian war, russian revolution, russian federation, russian orthodox church, pylorus, gaussian, prussic acid, nitroprusside, below the belt, hit below the belt, morus, porus, horus, torus, chorus, acorus, in chorus, coruscant, bosporus.