Random good picture Not show
1. Barbuda maintains a considerable degree of control over its internal affairs.
2. China appreciates the government of Antigua and Barbuda for adhering to the one-China policy and acknowledging China's full market economy status.
3. These nations include Antigua and Barbuda, the Bahamas, Dominica, Grenada, Jamaica, Barbados, and the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago.
4. An island of Antigua and Barbuda in the West Indies north of Antigua. It was privately owned from '9 to 872.
4. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
5. Translated Description : Welcome Antigua and Barbuda Ministry of Tourism, the official Chinese website.
6. It is part of the country and Barbuda and is roughly 87 kilometers ( 54 miles ).
7. These nations include Antigua and Barbuda, the Bahamas, Dominica , Grenada, Jamaica, Bardados, and the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago.
8. Antigua and Barbuda :An island of Antigua and Barbuda in the West Indies north of Antigua. It was privately owned from 1691 to 1872.
9. As developing countries, China and Antigua and Barbuda share the same goals and objectives in accelerating the development of education.
10. Many Antigua and Barbuda talents have been cultivated in the top universities of China, who will absolutely be contributive to the social and economic development of Antigua and Barbuda.
11. The Chinese delegation associates itself with the statement made by Antigua and Barbuda on behalf of the Group of 77 and China under this agenda item.
12. The State Department event honored 10 activists from around the world as heroes, among them Antigua and Barbuda women’s rights advocate Sheila Roseau.
13. The pirates fired several shots at the German-owned ship BBC Togo, which sails under the flag of Antigua and Barbuda, but the crew fought off the attackers, who were unable to board it.
14. Ethiopia hopes to be carbon neutral by 2025, while the Marshall Islands has pledged to cut emissions by 40 percent by 2020, and Antigua and Barbuda by 25 percent.
15. Now this cricket field is the new symbol of China Antigua and Barbuda friendship.
16. The website for tourism professionals, students and media - rich information on Antigua and Barbuda tourism.
17. On the other side of the world, the kingship of the tiny Caribbean island of Redonda—part of Antigua and Barbuda, itself one of the world's smallest countries—is disputed.
18. That ban violates free-trade rules for services, complained the islands state of Antigua and Barbuda to the World Trade Organisation (WTO).
19. Dr. Cort indicated that, notwithstanding the challenges, Antigua and Barbuda believes that trade should be a tool for sustainable growth, development and poverty reduction.
20. Since 2007, China has offered government scholarships to the Government of Antigua and Barbuda in five consecutive years, encouraging outstanding Antigua and Barbuda students to study in China.
21. Wen Jiabao said that both China and Antigua and Barbuda are developing countries and strengthening friendly cooperation is in the fundamental interests of the two peoples.
22. Chinese Vice President Zeng Qinghong met in the Great Hall of the People with Antigua and Barbuda Prime Minister Baldwin Spencer on November 18, 2004.
23. In 2004, the World Trade Organization ruled in favor of Antigua and Barbuda against the United States when the United States banned online gambling services emanating from the twin-island nation.
24. It is part of the country of Antigua and Barbuda and is roughly 87 kilometers(54 miles).
More similar words: antigua and barbuda, flower bud, barbarously, barbarossa, barbarism, barbarous, barbarity, barbarian, budapest, barbaric, master budget, arbutus, barbary, Barbara, warburg, carbuncle, carburetor, carburizing, carburettor, marburg virus, vannevar bush, barracuda, vascular bundle, decarburization, barb, barba, barbel, barbed, barber, barbell.