Sentencedict.com random good picture
4. In the end, wiser counsels prevailed.
5. It would be wiser to cut out all alcohol during pregnancy.
6. Older and wiser.
7. The divorce left him sadder and wiser .
8. I'm older and wiser after ten years in the business.
9. The older, the wiser.
10. The divorce left him a sadder but a wiser man.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
11. I think it would be wiser to wait and see how much money you've got left before you make any decisions.
12. He is no wiser than he used to.
13. He came out of the relationship sadder but wiser.
14. But the rock-star whose stage antics used to include smashing guitars is older and wiser now.
15. Life isn't always beautiful, but the struggles make you stronger, the changes make you wiser.
16. Pain makes you stronger. Tears makes you braver. Heartbreak makes you wiser. So thank the past for a better future.
17. Pains make you stronger, tears make you braver, and heartbreaks make you wiser. So thank the past for a better future.
18. I never used to save money but now I'm a little older and wiser I can see the sense in it.
19. At the time I thought he was wonderful, but I'm older and wiser now.
20. After hearing her talk on computers I'm afraid I'm none the wiser.
21. She told me what it meant at great length but I'm afraid I'm none the wiser.
22. You could end up committed to yet another savings scheme and none the wiser about managing your finances.
23. Even after listening to his explanation I'm none the wiser.
24. I've read the instructions, but I'm still none the wiser.
25. Charlie explained how the system works, but I'm still none the wiser.
26. He could easily have taken the money and no one would have been any the wiser.
27. It's been a tough time, but I'm sure you'll come through and be all the wiser for it.
28. If we take only one piece of cake, mother will be none the wiser.
29. I've read the instructions twice and I'm still none the wiser.
30. After all his explanations , I remained none the wiser.
More similar words: wise, wisely, otherwise, likewise, unwisely, streetwise, worldly-wise, anticlockwise, miser, kaiser, misery, miserly, deviser, adviser, miserable, miserably, advertiser, commiserate, commiseration, wish, swish, swiss, twist, Jewish, wish for, wisdom, twisted, wistful, twister, wishful.