Random good picture Not show
1. Using vectorial laser equation, the polarization feature of a relaxation oscillation laser is numerically analyzed.
2. Objective Using vectorial manometry to assess the anal sphincter function after surgical correction of Hirschsprung's disease.
3. The vectorial angle method is employed to evaluate the validness of every drill - down operation.
4. But, of course, the vectorial sum is really the force with which the surface pushes onto that object.
5. Scalable formats like TrueType or Type 1 use vectorial shapes, named outlines to describe each glyph.
6. Because the icons are vectorial, it is usually easy to modify their scale without sacrificing quality.
7. On the basis of small signal approximation, the vectorial analytic solutions to the space-charge field for two-center holographic recording in the recording and readout phases are deduced.
8. The net momentum is the vectorial sum of these two, which is this.
9. Compound discharge of the chink is the vectorial sum of shearing discharge and pressure differential discharge, but compound loss power is the algebraic sum.
10. The vectorial non- paraxial behavior should be taken into consideration and the longitudinal component can not be neglected once the aperture size is comparable with or less than the wavelength.
11. This thesis uses new econometric analytical tools, such as the cointegration theory and the vectorial autoregression(VAR)model , to forecast the amount and structure of the steel market demand.
12. Method:Compare the similarity of the fingerprints chromatography by coefficient of correlation and cosine value of vectorial angle.
13. Since its unique manufacturing technology, the MEMS geophone has ultra-low noise, larger dynamic range and very high vectorial fidelity performances.
14. Methods The methods of historical analysis and textual research are used to study the evolution of the idea of a vectorial system.
15. According to the law of mass conservation the incremental mass density can be inferred from the divergency of the scalar unperturbed mass density and the vectorial displacement field.
16. Light is a transverse wave and an appreciation of its vectorial nature is of great importance.
17. Each module, when activated, induces a specific force field and the simultaneous activation of multiple modules leads to the vectorial combination of the corresponding fields.
18. For each of the keys listed in Table 1, it provides a corresponding getXXXIcon() method that paints a vectorial icon.
19. Therefore there is a total angular momentum which is the vectorial sum of the two.
19. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
20. The pity is that the first auxiliary directrix after modification is generally expressed in an algebraic form, because of the complexity of the vectorial expression.
21. Objective To assess the anal sphincteric function after intersphincteric resection for low rectal cancer by vectorial manometry.
22. The results reveals that two linear motors could drive the flexible axis to a one and only state, so is the orientation of the vectorial fore caused by the screw propeller.
23. The reflection effect of the spherical surface of a hemisphere solid immersion lens(SIL) has been investigated using the vectorial diffraction theory for high numerical aperture systems.
24. However, I want you to appreciate the fact that the force from the surface onto this object is, of course, the vectorial sum between these two, and that is what's called normally the contact force.
25. It is very possible that bR will be the first membrane protein whose vectorial transport mechanism is understood at the molecular and even atomic level.
More similar words: sectorial, directorial, vectoring, pictorial, factorial, auctorial, pictorially, multifactorial, industrial sector, vector, victorian architecture, vectors, convector, unit vector, vector space, vector field, vector diagram, victoria, vector graphics, vector quantity, victorian, victoriana, motorial, tutorial, victorian age, victoria falls, lake victoria, queen victoria, editorial, sartorial.