Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The beef was underdone and quite uneatable.
(2) Smothered with gravy, garnished with unspeakable, uneatable edenwort and okra.
(3) This food is positively uneatable .
(4) We all complained bitterly about the uneatable breakfast.
(5) Whale meat would remain uneatable, but the pursuit of it would be a little more speakable.
(6) Flower is the symbol of romance despite uneatable .
(7) This food is positively uneataBle.
(8) The vegetables had been boiled to a mush, and were quite uneatable.
(9) At the end it was time for supper, which was almost as uneatable as the bed had been unsavoury.
(10) Japan going a-whaling is, to borrow from Oscar Wilde, the unspeakable in pursuit of the almost uneatable .
(11) The food at that restaurant is usually very good, but last night it was almost uneatable .
(12) "To kill the vampire you had to remove the shroud from its mouth, which was its food like the milk of a child, and put something uneatable in there, " said Borrini.
(13) "Crops are the first level in the food chain, " he told SciDev.Net. "When people make it uneatable to certain insects, we need to understand how it might affect the whole ecosystem."
(14) The English country gentleman galloping after a fox - the unspeakable in full pursuit of the uneatable . Sentencedict.com
(15) The English country gentleman gallop after a fox - the unspeakable in full pursuit of the uneatable.
(16) Is everyone clear now? Melamine is a type of industrial raw material, uneatable at all!
(17) The bread, bad enough in the morning, was now positively uneatable; it was so hard that even the strongest jaws could make little impression on it.
More similar words: eatable, tea table, beatable, treatable, unbeatable, repeatable, debatable, palatable, inflatable, unpalatable, one at a time, beat about, beat about the bush, table, tablet, unenviable, stable, notable, unendurable, mutable, potable, tableau, unenforceable, suitable, vegetable, unstable, heritable, end table, testable, portable.