Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. There is no clear and unbiased information available for consumers.
2. The researchers were expected to be unbiased.
3. The company tries to provide unbiased information rather than marketing pieces that advertise various companies.
4. While your commentary should naturally be unbiased, it is reasonable that it should include possible reasons for any patterns revealed.
5. Discussion Unbiased estimates of dependency levels in the different sectors can be achieved only by high enumeration and response rates.
6. Women need accurate, unbiased information about their options when they become pregnant.
7. Every effort is made to obtain an unbiased opinion.
8. There's loads of unbiased tips on how to ensure your child gets the most out of the computer and the software.
9. Television news was pervasive, undifferentiated, and relatively unbiased.
10. Theory testified: The estimator is unbiased, and with the smallest variance, thus the estimator is effective.
11. The statistical method, adjusted unbiased prediction ( AUP ) , was used to predict the random effect vectors.
12. Based on linear unbiased minimum variance estimation theory, a fusion algorithm which fused the state vector of nonlinear systems with dissimilar sensors with arbitrary correlated noises is developed.
13. A unbiased evaluation of irregularly distributed data is obtained by the mathematical method of trend analysis.
14. It was scarcely such as to promise an unbiased or even legal opinion.
15. It was an objective and unbiased opinion and surely had nothing to do with the fact that he had hurt feelings from a personal falling-out with Einstein.
16. We aim to provide a service that is balanced and unbiased.
17. Some argue that the media are essentially a mirror, attempting to report political facts in a relatively straight forward and unbiased manner.
18. All the publicity is making it hard to find an unbiased jury.
19. Tests have shown that women are more likely to respond to unbiased employment advertisements.
20. The best solution would be a re-vote in Florida under the supervision of unbiased observers.
21. On the contrary[sentencedict.com], we are drawing upon the consensus of unbiased contemporary New Testament scholarship.
22. This murder case has had so much media publicity that it will be difficult to find an unbiased jury.
23. This assumption implies that the forward rate is an unbiased predictor of the future spot rate.
24. When Gauss - Markov assumptions hold, we need not look for alternative unbiased estimators.
25. To be meaningful, the investigation should be thorough, timely, unbiased well - documented, and scientifically defensible.
26. Genetic effects could be predicted without bias by adjusted unbiased prediction (AUP) method for both ADAA models and seed models.
27. Article 62 In conducting the hearing,(sentencedict .com) the hearing officer shall maintain an unbiased and fair position.
28. In the situation that sample size is odd, the sample median, as the maximum likelihood estimator of location parameter, is proved to be unbiased and strongly consistent.
29. Parameter estimation method with constraints based on calculus of variations was introduced in order to get an asymptotic and unbiased estimation of parameters.
30. In a simple random sampling, the sample mean is an unbiased estimate of the population mean.
More similar words: bias, based on, pleased, increased, released, displeased, unbeatable, unbelievable, fiasco, diaspora, phobia, enthusiasm, verbiage, enthusiastic, proverbial, xenophobia, acrophobia, hydrophobia, agoraphobia, enthusiastically, claustrophobia, ease, case, base, phase, blase, abase, tease, cease, laser.