Random good picture
1. One of the Company's JVs currently produces hydrophobia vaccine (vaccine used for Canine Madness), and the Company also has Therapeutic DNA Vaccine for HBV project in Phase II clinical research.
2. The clinical symptoms were fever, hydrophobia, fear of wind, multiple organ injury.
3. Hydrophobia will occur and get head even in the coldest weather.sentencedict.com
4. In order to control and prevent hydrophobia, we should adopt comprehensive measures focusing "die out the wild dogs and manage family dogs strictly".
5. Rabies (hydrophobia) is a fatal viral disease that can affect any mammal, although the close relationship of dogs with humans makes canine rabies a zoonotic concern.
6. "One name for rabies, hydrophobia ("fear of water"), comes from painful throat contraction on trying to swallow. "
7. Rabies is also known as hydrophobia .
8. Objective To analyze the epidemic situation data of hydrophobia in 2006, and afford the science gist in preventing hydrophobia .
9. Hydrophobia will occur and get head even it the coldest weather.
10. This is called hydrophobia .
11. People with furious rabies exhibit signs of hyperactivity, excited behaviour, hydrophobia and sometimes aerophobia.
12. Objective: To study the effect complication and effect of immunoresponsivenss on the people who are bitten by dog and injected hydrophobia bacterin.
13. Is also called the excitation period, displays to be agitated restlessly , simultaneously presents rabies unique hydrophobia shape, paroxysmal manic and is accompanied by salivates.
14. Rabies is a kind of acute infectious disease impacting people's central nervous system caused by hydrophobia virus.
15. Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.
16. On avenue, we can see a lot of mechanical person, mechanical cat and dog etc. , so will not also occur person again quilt the matter after dog bites and gets hydrophobia .
17. According to the technical requirement of oxygen system lubricating grease, hydrophobia white carbon black was selected as thickener and was compared with thickener F46 in application behaviors.
18. Later whenever saw Shui Huo hears the underwater sound, even thinks of the water, may cause sends the above symptom, therefore calls " hydrophobia ".
More similar words: acrophobia, claustrophobia, claustrophobic, phobia, agoraphobia, microphone, hydrant, dehydrate, carbohydrate, drops, loophole, drop off, drop out, drop-off, drop by, cacophony, mobile phone, prophetic, eavesdropping, catastrophically, at the drop of a hat, phosphorescent, bias, hobby, verbiage, hobble, hobbing, mobile, sophism, probity.