Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She had agoraphobia and never wanted to go out of the house.
2. It was agoraphobia but felt like claustrophobia.
3. It could well be that you have agoraphobia or some kind of depression.
4. My uncle suffers from agoraphobia, and the idea of leaving the house terrifies him.
5. When some one can't cope with panic attacks, agoraphobia is often the consequence and treating this condition requires specialist help.
6. I'd began to think I'd got this agoraphobia whatever it is, I never wanted to go out.
7. For example(sentencedict.com), Rose Greenacre's agoraphobia was a useful container for Bob Greenacre.
8. Those with mild TBI developed PTSD, panic disorder, agoraphobia, or social phobia twice as often as those with no TBI.
9. Unless you're a doctor or therapist, agoraphobia to the average person will make no sense.
10. Agoraphobia treatment can be tough because it usually means confronting your fears.
11. If you have agoraphobia , exposure to the situations you fear and avoid is also included in treatment.
12. Learning and understanding agoraphobia facts can be tricky.
13. Agoraphobia is the fear of being outside.
14. Hopefully, these agoraphobia facts have helped those not afflicted in understanding what a debilitating and difficult illness agoraphobia is.
15. Agoraphobia is a type of anxiety disorder in which you avoid situations that you're afraid might cause you to panic.
16. After the agoraphobia - inducing space of the city, this room looked suffocatingly small.
17. People with agoraphobia often have a hard time feeling safe in any public place, especially where crowds gather.
18. So half the time I felt like killing him, and I got agoraphobia, because I was so depressed.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. It is estimated that approximately 500,000 adults in Great Britain suffer from agoraphobia to some extent.
20. Conclusion Eclectic Psychotherapy is an efficient way for treating agoraphobia, is worth promoting the application.
21. As stated above, those who experience Panic Attacks have a greater likelihood of developing agoraphobia for fear of having a panic attack while some place away from home.
22. According to the Anxiety Disorders Association of America, approximately one in three people with panic disorder eventually develops agoraphobia.
23. Choosing to live in narrow spaces leads to a form of mental agoraphobia, and that brings its own terrors.
24. Choosing to live in narrow spaces can lead to a form of mental agoraphobia, and that brings its own terrors.
25. It is often connected with a pre existing panic disorder in the adult that then grows into agoraphobia as the individual fears that if they leave the house they will experience panic attacks.
26. Written and directed by Australian filmmaker Adam Elliot, the film spans 20 years as the two delve into subjects including psychiatry, autism, taxidermy, kleptomania and agoraphobia.
27. Object To explore the effect of Eclectic Psychotherapy in agoraphobia.
28. But with medications and psychotherapy, you can escape the trap of agoraphobia and live a more enjoyable life.
29. The first aspect of treatment for panic disorder and agoraphobia typically involves education.
30. Depression (9 percent), generalized anxiety disorder (9 percent), PTSD (6 percent), and agoraphobia (6 percent) were the most common new diagnoses.
More similar words: phobia, acrophobia, claustrophobia, claustrophobic, autobiography, photograph, photographer, photography, graph, mobile phone, metaphor, epigraph, telegraph, homograph, biography, topography, demographic, stenographer, choreography, bibliography, metaphorically, phosphorescent, allegory, category, bias, categorize, hobby, verbiage, hobble, hobbing.