Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The other 11 plants such as Philodendron selloum, Philodendron 'Xanadn' and Zantedeschia aethiopica etc. could grow in the urban river sewage.
2. One plant that heats its flower is Philodendron solimoesense, an Arum from the South American tropics.
3. I'd try using vining plants like heartleaf philodendron or swiss cheese plant, though ivy would also look lovely as well.
4. Plants bring vivacity to residence, office and hotel. Philodendron, bamboo palm, lady palm, rubber plant, chinaberry , ivy are some of the most popular and easy-to-care plants.
5. There were long shelves of books and a rangy philodendron had grown over the top row.
6. Basket of Red Anthurium , Heliconia, Gerbera, Dancing-Lady Orchid, Aster, Philodendron.
More similar words: dendrology, philosophical, philosophy, philadelphia, explode, exploded, syndrome, philander, philatelist, bibliophile, chondrogenesis, philharmonic, philanthropic, rodent, wooden, duodenum, tendency, dependent, resplendent, transcendent, superintendent, round and round, interdependent, transcendentalism, independent, independence, be independent of, declaration of independence, lodger, dislodge.